Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 (2CD)
Last spring in New York City, Eric Clapton once again assembled an unparalleled line up of the world's most celebrated guitarists for the fourth incarnation of his legendary Crossroads Guitar Festival. While the previous three festivals were all hosted in sprawling outdoor stadiums, Clapton took the festivities indoors for the first time this year to "The World's Most Famous Arena" Madison Square Garden.
Held every three years since 2004, the Crossroads Guitar Festival has quickly become the ultimate guitar-concert event, where the world's greatest players perform together to raise funds for the Crossroads Centre in Antigua. Clapton founded this treatment and education facility in 1998 to help people suffering from chemical dependency.
This year's shows featured performances by Clapton, the Allman Brothers Band, Blake Mills, Buddy Guy, Derek Trucks, Doyle Bramhall II, Gary Clark Jr., Jeff Beck, John Mayer, Keith Richards, Keith Urban, Los Lobos, Robert Cray, Sonny Landreth, Steve Cropper, Vince Gill, Warren Haynes and more.
For the first time ever, audio highlights from the festival have been released on CD, featuring 32 tracks.
1. "Tears In Heaven" - Eric Clapton
2. "Lay Down Sally" - Eric Clapton with Vince Gill
3. "Green Onions" - Booker T. with Steve Cropper, Keb' Mo', Blake Mills, Matt "Guitar" Murphy & Albert Lee
4. "Heavenly Bodies" - Kurt Rosenwinkel
5. "This Time" - Earl Klugh
6. "Mirabella" - Earl Klugh
7. "Great Big Old House" - The Robert Cray Band
8. "She's Alright" - Doyle Bramhall II with Gary Clark Jr.
9. "Bullet And A Target" - Doyle Bramhall II with Citizen Cope
10. "Queen Of California" - John Mayer
11. "Don't Let Me Down" - John Mayer with Keith Urban
12. "Next Door Neighbor Blues" - Gary Clark Jr.
13. "Damn Right, I've Got The Blues" - Buddy Guy with Robert Randolph & Quinn Sullivan
14. "Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad" - The Allman Brothers Band with Eric Clapton
1. "Congo Square" - Sonny Landreth with Derek Trucks
2. "Change It" - John Mayer with Doyle Bramhall II
3. "Ooh-Ooh-Ooh" - Jimmie Vaughan
4. "Save The Last Dance For Me" - Blake Mills with Derek Trucks
5. "Don't Worry Baby" - Los Lobos
6. "I Ain't Living Long Like This"- Vince Gill with Albert Lee
7. "Diving Duck Blues" - Taj Mahal with Keb' Mo'
8. "When My Train Pulls In" - Gary Clark Jr.
9. "Mná Na Héireann" - Jeff Beck
10. "The Needle And The Damage Done" - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
11. "Midnight Rider" - Allman, Haynes, Trucks
12. "Key To The Highway" - Eric Clapton with Keith Richards
13. "Gin House Blues" - Andy Fairweather Low with Eric Clapton
14. "Got To Get Better In A Little While" - Eric Clapton
15. "Sunshine Of Your Love" - Eric Clapton