Coda (Deluxe CD)
NOTE: This item is not eligible for discounts/sales.
RELEASE DATE: 31st July, 2015
The appropriately titled Coda was Led Zeppelin’s final album of studio recordings. Released in 1982, it was comprised of eight unreleased tracks recorded between 1970 and 1978. It peaked at #6 on the album charts and has been certified platinum in the U.S.
The reissue campaign ends with a double-barrel blast of Led. Coda will be the only Led Zeppelin deluxe edition to include two companion discs, featuring 15 tracks recorded between 1968 and 1974. The oldest song in the collection is also perhaps the most interesting. The frenetic blues jam “Sugar Mama” was recorded in 1968 at Olympic Studios during sessions for the band’s eponymous debut. The song was completed but never officially released until now. “Baby Come On Home” from the same session is also included in the set. Also included is the previously unreleased “St. Tristan’s Sword,” a rollicking instrumental recorded during the Led Zeppelin III sessions in 1970.Remastered original album, plus a 2 extra discs of unreleased companion audio.
- “We’re Gonna Groove”
- “Poor Tom”
- “I Can’t Quit You Baby”
- “Walter’s Walk”
- “Ozone Baby”
- “Bonzo’s Montreux”
- “Wearing And Tearing”
COMPANION AUDIO TRACKLISTING
- “We’re Gonna Groove” (Alternate Mix)
- “If It Keeps On Raining” (When The Levee
Breaks - Rough Mix)
- “Bonzo’s Montreux” (Mix Construction In Progress)
- “Baby Come On Home”
- “Sugar Mama” ( Mix)
- “Poor Tom” (Instrumental Mix)
- “Travelling Riverside Blues” (BBC Session)
- “Hey, Hey, What Can I Do”
- “Four Hands“ (Four Sticks - Bombay Orchestra)
- “Friends” (Bombay Orchestra)
- “St. Tristan’s Sword” (Rough Mix)
- “Desire” (The Wanton Song - Rough Mix)
- “Bring It On Home” (Rough Mix)
- “Walter’s Walk” (Rough Mix)
- “Everybody Makes It Through” (In The Light - Rough Mix)
* Mockups are not actual representations of preorder items - Actual items may vary.
* Shipping date subject to change.