Supergrass – Gaz Coombes, Mick Quinn, Danny Goffey, and Rob Coombes – are one of the most important bands to emerge during the 1990s, with several million record sales, including 6 top 10 albums and 10 top 20 singles.
Formed in Oxford UK in 1993, the Brit, Q, NME and Ivor Novello-winning outfit released their Mercury-nominated No.1 debut album I Should Coco in 1995. Fourth single, Alright, was a pop masterpiece and became a massive hit, catapulting the band to global success.
The Strange Ones: 1994-2008 is a comprehensive compilation featuring all of their biggest hits, and a career spanning box set, containing 6 original albums on picture disc LP and CD, bonus CDs of unreleased material, a deluxe book, posters and button badges. The ‘Best Of’ formats feature brand new artwork designed by long-time collaborator of the band, Nick Bax, and art directed by the band themselves.
- 6 x original albums as picture discs
- 1 x 6CD set - All 6 original studio albums in new digipack
- 1 x 4CD set - Live (5 hours of previously unreleased, career-spanning performances: radio sessions, full live shows and acoustic sets)
- 1 x 2CD set - Remixes, B-sides, acoustic versions and other rarities
- 1 x 1CD set - Demos, out-takes and oddities (all previously unreleased)
- Caught By The Fuzz / Richard III 2020 Remixes
- 12” sq, 52 pages. Story of each album, written by separate journalists: Everett True, Charles Shaar Murray, Sylvia Patterson, Andrew Male, Adam Sweeting and Paul Moody. Quotes from new band interviews with Matt Everitt. Unseen photos and memorabilia.
Colour posters x 4
Supergrass is 10 - button badges x 8