Jim Steinman’s Bat Out Of Hell became one of the best-selling albums in history, selling over 50 million copies worldwide. 16 years later, Steinman scored again with Bat Out Of Hell II: Back Into Hell, which contained the massive hit "I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)."
For the stage musical, the legendary and award-winning Jim Steinman has incorporated iconic songs from the Bat Out Of Hell albums, including "You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth," "Bat Out Of Hell," "I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)" and "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad," as well as two previously unreleased songs, "What Part of My Body Hurts the Most" and "Not Allowed to Love."
Jim Steinman’s Bat Out Of Hell: The Musical is a romantic adventure about rebellious youth and passionate love, set against the backdrop of a post-cataclysmic city adrift from the mainland. Strat, the forever young leader of The Lost, has fallen for Raven, daughter of Falco, the tyrannical, ruler of Obsidian.
- Love And Death And The American Guitar
- All Revved Up With No Place To Go / Wasted Youth
- Who Needs The Young
- It Just Won’t Quit
- Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire
- Good Girls Go To Heaven (Bad Girls Go Everywhere)
- Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad
- Paradise By The Dashboard Light
- Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
- Bat Out Of Hell
- In The Land Of The Pig The Butcher Is King
- Heaven Can Wait
- Objects In The Rearview Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are
- For Crying Out Loud
- You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
- Not Allowed To Love
- What Part Of My Body Hurts The Most
- Dead Ringer For Love
- Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
- It’s All Coming Back To Me Now
- I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That)