Remastered original album, plus a fifth LP of unreleased audio, on 180-gram vinyl
Nearly 20 years ago, Led Zeppelin introduced BBC Sessions, an acclaimed two-disc set of live recordings selected from the band’s appearances on BBC radio between 1969 and 1971. Later this year, the band will unveil THE COMPLETE BBC SESSIONS, an updated version of the collection that’s been newly remastered with supervision by Jimmy Page and expanded with eight unreleased BBC recordings, including three rescued from a previously “lost” session from 1969.
BBC Sessions was originally released in 1997 and has been certified double platinum by the RIAA. THE COMPLETE BBC SESSIONS builds on that collection with a third disc that boasts eight unreleased performances, plus “White Summer,” a recording that first surfaced in 1990 on the Led Zeppelin Boxed Set. In addition, the set includes extensive session-by-session liner notes written by Dave Lewis. For the first time ever, it provides accurate details and notes about all of the band’s BBC sessions.
- Remastered album. 2 CDs, each replica sleeve
- Unreleased audio album on CD in a separate card sleeve
- Remastered album on 180g vinyl
- Unreleased audio on 180g vinyl
- High-Def audio download card of all content at 96kHz/24bit
- 48 page book filled with photos of the band, the recording locations, BBC memorabilia, and session information.
- High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 300,000 of which will be individually numbered.