o 2CD Deluxe re-issue of Led Zeppelin's fourth and most popular album, newly remastered by Jimmy Page, with an additional disc of previously unreleased companion audio
o Led Zeppelin IV is the most artistically influential and commercially successful albums in the history of music. Released in November 1971, the album--which is officially untitled--defined the sound of rock music for a generation with ubiquitous anthems such as Stairway To Heaven, Rock And Roll, Black Dog, and When The Levee Breaks.
o The album was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1999, is certified 9 x platinum in Australia and sold over 23 million copies in the United States.
o The Led Zeppelin IV deluxe edition includes unreleased versions of every song heard on the original album including alternate mixes of Misty Mountain Hop and Four Sticks, mixes of The Battle Of Evermore and Going To California heavy with guitar and mandolin, and the fabled, alternate version Stairway To Heaven, mixed at the Sunset Sound Studio in Los Angeles which lets fans hear one of the most revered songs of all time as they have never heard it before.
1. "Black Dog"
2. "Rock And Roll"
3. "The Battle of Evermore"
4. "Stairway To Heaven"
5. "Misty Mountain Hop"
6. "Four Sticks"
7. "Going To California"
8. "When The Levee Breaks"
Companion Audio Disc
1. "Black Dog" - Basic Track With Guitar Overdubs
2. "Rock And Roll" - Alternate Mix
3. "The Battle Of Evermore" - Mandolin/Guitar Mix From Headley Grange
4. "Stairway To Heaven" - Sunset Sound Mix
5. "Misty Mountain Hop" - Alternate Mix
6. "Four Sticks" - Alternate Mix
7. "Going To California" - Mandolin/Guitar Mix
8. "When The Levee Breaks" - Alternate UK Mix